HALO TOP/BEN&JERRY'S ICE CREAM REVIEW

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to do a review on two types of "healthier" ice cream.  The first one I tried was the Ben&Jerry's P.B. dough 160 calories per 1/2 serving. The other one I tried was the Halo Top chocolate chip cookie dough 360 calories per pint. 



This ice cream is better than the original Ben&Jerry's in terms of calories. It has 160 calories per 1/2 cup serving, 4g protein, and 16g sugar. As you can see it's not necessarily healthy or brings any nutritional value, but it's a better option of ice cream.


As for the taste, it tastes completely normal to me. I honestly would not be able to tell this has fewer calories than the original. Maybe if I ate one after the other I could tell, but it was overall pretty yummy. I wish it had more peanut butter chunks in it because it mostly tastes like plain chocolate ice cream but definitely satisfies my sweet craving.


This Halo Top is a little healthier than the Ben&Jerry's because of the fewer calories and sugar- only 360 for this whole thing. It has 5g protein and 7g of sugar.


I could barely taste the cookie dough chunks because they were so small and the ice cream overpowered it, so that was kind of disappointing. I enjoyed it though and it was a nice treat. If I had to choose, I liked the Ben&Jerry's one better in terms of taste. 

Comments