FAVORITE SPRING/SUMMER OUTFITS

Hey everyone, today I'm going to be showing you my favorite outfits for spring and summer. I'm super excited that summer is approaching us and only a couple more weeks of school! I love summer clothes because I think they are super cute and I love wearing shorts rather than pants.

I am always on the lookout for clothes on sale so my favorite stores are: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Kohl's, Shein, Marshall's, and Burlington.

I am not the most fashionable person, but I wear what I like!





The shirt is from Marshall's and the shorts are from Forever 21


Dress from Kohl's


Whole outfit from Forever 21


I think this dress is from Kohl's


Tank top from Bob's store and shorts from Forever 21

Comments

  1. Oh I love the floral prints! My favorite thing about spring and summer is being able to bring out my dresses ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment