MARCH FAVORITES


Hey everyone! Today I will be showing you my favorite things for this month. I can't believe it is the second day of spring, it definitely doesn't feel like it because it was pretty cold today. It's also going to snow in the middle of the night. I have been pretty busy which is why I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. I really love all these products, and hope you might want to try some of them out!

I bought these Reese's eggs the other day in the Easter candy section when I was at work, and they are delicious!! If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you will definitely like these. 



These beauty blenders are one of my favorites for this month because I have been using them every time I apply BB Cream, and they have worked so well. They blend it evenly into my skin, and get the job well. 



I have been into bath bombs lately, so I thought I would put this into my favorites for March. This one smells so yummy! 




I don't wear highlighter on the daily, but when I do, I have been using this. I usually use powder ones, but this is my first stick highlighter and I have really enjoyed it. It has a nice glow, and I use my finger to blend it out.




I love this hair serum because it adds a nice shine to my hair, and it also makes my hair less frizzy, definitely recommend!




I wanted to buy a cheap BB Cream to test it out, so of course I bought an elf one. It actually works quite well if you don't want a ton of coverage, but to make your skin tone more even.




I have been using this mascara for so long because it is amazing. It makes my lashes super long and voluminous. 

Comments

Post a Comment