MINI SHOPPING HAUL

Hey everyone! Over the weekend I went to the mall with my friend, and I wanted to show you what I got. I didn't get a lot, and the majority of it are clothes, but I thought it would be fun to share :) Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. It was really nice and warm out today, and it makes me excited for spring. School has been busy for me, but luckily February break is next week.



I usually don't shop at Ulta, but I had a gift card to use! I got this Neutrogena deep clean face scrub that I wanted to try out which was $8.49, and the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes which I love. They take off all my makeup very well and leave my face feeling moisturized. These were $6.99.

I got this pink cardigan from Charlotte Russe. It was $10.99, but I got an extra 20% off which made it $7.99! I did not buy the white tank top from this trip, but it is from Burlington. 


I also had a giftcard to Forever 21, so I got these pair of gray leggings which were only $3.90. They are pretty good quality for the price. They are super soft and comfy too!

Along with the gray leggings, I also got a plain black pair because I have been needing a new pair. These were also $3.90.


I got this super cute cold shoulder floral top from Kohl's. This was $11.40. 

We had a really fun time at the mall, and after we went to McDonald's and I was super happy that they had Shamrock Shakes! These are my favorite and I wish they had them all year round.

Comments

  1. Love all of the pieces! And of course, you can never go wrong with a pair of comfy leggings. 3.90 is a steal!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment