TODAY'S ADVENTURE

Hello everyone! Today my friend and I went to a local bridge over a river about 5 minutes from my house and took a lot of pictures- and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT (like 600 pictures). Call us crazy!! But half of them were of us fixing our hair or making weird faces. Some of them are pretty funny, but it was a beautiful day out so I think they turned out really good! It was so hot that when we went back in my car, the seats were burning us. There were a ton of bees too which was not fun!

 I can't get over how good my friend's phone is!! She has the iPhone X but what?! How?! The blurriness of the background makes it look 10x more professional.

Look how beautiful my best friend is!! 


 That hair flip though! I actually love how my hair looks in these photos because of the sun and the high-quality camera!! It brings out my natural high lights and makes my natural hair actually look pretty and I'm starting to like my wavy-straight hair because I used to have pin straight hair.

She's such a model honestly

 This reminds me of a sour face. Also, I really wish I had my braces off by now because I was supposed to get them off in February, but looks like I'll be getting them off in the summer. Maybe by my birthday?? At least I'll have them off before college.

Her jawline is on point 

 This is me failing to open my eyes because the sun is so bright!! But hey I think it's kind of cute??

The sun made it look like she was wearing highlighter!

 Again, I have sensitive eyes!! My friend was standing in the same spot and was fine, like what??

 Wow, here's a picture of me not squinting or making weird faces!!

 And they're back...lol. This is me laughing and getting frustrated at the fact that I couldn't keep my eyes open and my friend was laughing at me.


Me trying to be serious, but I don't do serious at all!! I literally burst out laughing every time I try to be serious so they never turn out good. So this was a fail.

After taking pictures, we went to Panera and of course, I always get the mac and cheese which is so basic but it's soo good.

Comments