PRESS ON NAILS REVIEW


Happy Friday! I bought these press on nails for prom and I wanted to do a review on them :)




These were super cheap- only around $6 at Target. They look super pretty while I'm wearing them and it looks like I went somewhere to get them done. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them too. So far they have lasted a week and to be honest I feel like they could last another week! I love that they were super easy to put them on because there is no glue involved. Just peel and stick them on! I am definitely noticing that they are wearing down on the tips, but from far away you can't notice so I don't mind. This pack also comes with 30 nails so that you can pick the size of the nail you want. Keep in mind these are short nails, so if you want longer nails, then these wouldn't be for you. They only give me a tiny bit of length.

I'm just super happy that they haven't fallen off because I am pretty rough with my nails. Even when I'm at work touching a lot of different things, they didn't come off. I've also peeled oranges with these and they didn't come off. I was scared they were lol.


As you can see, I don't have a lot of negative things to say about these because I truly really like them, although they might not work for everyone.

Comments