MINI SUMMER CLOTHING HAUL

Hi everyone, yesterday I went to the mall with my friend and I got a couple of shirts. We only went to two stores because the mall was closing and we kind of just relaxed there. I also tried the cotton candy coolatta at Dunkin Donuts and it was pretty good, but I probably wouldn't get it again. My friend and I wanted to try the cotton candy donut, but of course the people in front of us had to take the last two! It was a really nice day today so I thought it would be a good time to go outside and take photos.


I actually got this outfit at Target yesterday while I was working. Both of these pieces were only $12!


This floral shirt is from Charlotte Russe and it was $12. It's supposed to be a crop top, but I accidentally got it in a size large which is why it isn't so tight.

This shirt is from Forever 21 and was $10.90.

Comments