MAY FAVORITES

Hey everyone! Today was a pretty fun day because I only had one class and then I hung out with my friend. Pictures from today will be in the next post! Since it's the end of May, I wanted to do my favorites of the month.




I wanted to try out this Elf powder and I really like it because my face gets oily, so this helps with that.


Since it's starting to get very sunny out I've been wearing sunglasses a lot and these are my fav!


I love this color nail polish for the summer and springtime. I also love this brand.


I just bought this elf concealer and it works pretty well!


This is the first foundation that I've ever bought, but I had a gift card to Ulta, so I thought I would get this. It's very lightweight and natural looking which I like. I do not wear it on a daily basis, only when I'm going to events or anything like that.


I got this wallet/phone case and I love it because I can hold my license and other cards in it along with my phone!


This smoothing serum really helps in the humidity. It makes my hair feel really soft.


I have been using this lotion everyday because it has such a spring time scent.

Comments