FAVORITE HAIRSTYLES

Good afternoon everyone! Today I don't have any school which is really exciting and it's like 80 degrees out. I wish I could go to the beach, but I have work. So, I thought I would show you some of my favorite summer hairstyles that I like to wear. I am just wearing my natural hair which is wavy because I think it makes these hairstyles look messy and laid back which I like. These would look good on any hair type though!





I love this side bun with braid look- so pretty and girly and it's easy to do!


I also love this half up half down look with a bun. It reminds me of a princess for some reason.


This is also a half up half down, but not a bun. It helps get my hair out of my face.


You can never go wrong with the classic messy bun!


I love low side buns because they are super elegant and pretty.


Comments