10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

10 Random Facts About Me



1. I have a big sweet tooth- especially when it comes to peanut butter and chocolate!! I used to eat pretty unhealthily when I was younger, but I've actually gotten into healthy eating. I'm majoring in Nutrition & Wellness so we'll see how that goes, and I plan on working out. But of course, I still love junk food. These sour patchy watermelons are one of my favorite candies. 





2. I work at Target- for a first job, it's actually not that bad, but I don't have anything to compare it with. I work at the front end which is cashier, guest service, and self-checkout. I'm at guest service 90%, which is my favorite and we get to wear jeans on the weekend. It's 4 minutes from my house so it's super convenient. 




3. I've gotten stitches two different times- when I was 2 years old, I was jumping on my parents' bed and hit my forehead on this thing I don't even know what to call, but it had a sharp edge. So now I have a scar on my forehead which is sometimes hard to tell in photos. The other time my mom accidentally sliced my eyebrow with a key when I was 3 or something. So I have a scar where no hair grows in my eyebrow, but it's not super noticeable unless I lift my eyebrow hair up. I've always wondered why no hair grew there and so I asked my mom about it and she said I got stitches. I can't believe I found this out only a couple years ago! I never noticed it when I was young though. You can see my forehead scar pretty clear in this photo.



4. I've visited one other country-which is Canada, but I don't even remember it because I was 3. The farthest I've been is Washington state though. I would love to go to Greece, England, Japan, Thailand..and the list goes on. My uncle actually lives in Thailand and the photos he takes are super pretty.



5. My dream job in elementary school was to be Miss America- I think I wanted to be this because I really wanted a crown and to dress up. My first-grade teacher even called me Miss America and everyone knew about it. 

6. I have terrible eyesight- I have glasses for distance, but I only wear them in class and for driving because they are annoying to wear. I would get contacts, but I don't like touching my eye and they seem like a lot of work, but I'll definitely get them in the future, and maybe eye surgery like my mom. But that scares me so idk, but it would be so worth it. It's always really embarrassing when someone is waving to me from away, but I don't know who it is!!

7. I'm a morning person- I love the feeling of waking up early knowing you have the whole day in front of you. It makes me feel more productive because I feel like if I wake up late, then I waste time. I'm that friend that wakes up before anyone else and when I'm at someone else's house, I don't know what to do! 

8. I used to do cheerleading- I did it for 5 years I think. I started when I was 6 or 7 and 6th grade was my last year. It was super fun though because we got the chance to go to Florida for nationals a couple times! I have a lot of memories from it and it made my childhood fun. I wanted a break though, so I stopped, and wanted to focus on school and just join clubs. It took up a lot of time and I never got to relax on the weekends, but I loved the feeling of being active. I hate being lazy which is why I loved it so much and it kept me in shape.




9. I love cooking and baking- I took all the cooking classes in my school and I always bake for fun at my house. I can't wait until one day I can cook for my family in my own house. I just loveee food!



10.I have 4 brothers- I actually really like having 4 brothers and no sisters!

Comments