TRAVEL CARRY ON ESSENTIALS AND OUTFIT

Happy Saturday everyone :) It's really sunny and warm today so I'm super happy about that. Today I will be showing you what my travel carry on essentials are, and what I wear when I travel. It's the worst when you forget something in your bag, and you have to sit in a plane or car for hours without it. I don't travel a ton, but I would love to more. There are so many places to see and do!


Travel essentials list: Laptop, phone, chargers, earbuds, wallet, snacks, extra change of clothes, water bottle, hand sanitizer, magazines/books, hair ties, and chapstick



This bag is perfect to fit everything I need. I got it as a gift so I'm not sure where it's from.



This is my go to outfit: leggings and a comfy shirt with Converse. I would also recommend bringing a sweatshirt because it's usually cold on a plane.


Happy traveling!

Comments