THINGS TO DO IN NH

Hey everyone, today I will be showing you what my favorite things to do in NH are. You can obviously only do some of these things in certain seasons, but here are some ideas! I hope everyone is having a great week.


In the summer, going to the beach is one of my favorite things to do! Even though the water, is freezing cold, it's nice to just relax with your friends. This was at Rye Beach. 


Take pictures on a railroad track! This was in Plymouth, NH. I was visiting PSU and thought it would be fun to take pictures here. 


Go to an ice cream or frozen yogurt place! There are several places to get ice cream, and mint chocolate chip is one of my favorite flavors.


In the winter, skiing is a great activity to do in NH. I don't remember where this picture was taken, but there are several skiing places.


Go apple picking in the fall! It's a really fun activity and a great opportunity to get artsy photos haha!


Spending the day at the lake is also really fun, whether you go on a boat, jet ski, or water tube!


Of course I had to include hiking! This was taken at Mt. Major and it was a pretty easy hike. There are many different types of mountains to hike in NH.


Visiting waterfalls is also really cool. This was part of a mountain that I forget the name of.

Comments