MEDICAL MUSEUM AND HIKE



For the second day on this trip we went to the National Museum of Civil War Medicine. This was my least favorite place because some of the stuff they talked about was sad and gruesome. They talked about the medicine they used, what the surgeons used, and about amputations which was my least favorite topic! My friend and I get squeamish easily so we stayed together in the back of the tour lol. Other than that, it was fine.






We then went to have lunch at a shopping center- I went to Burger King. The next place we visited was an underground railroad walking tour. I loved this because it was really pretty and the lady talked about how the slaves lived on this farm and what they would do to escape. She was very informative. 









After that, we went to have Panera for dinner and then this really cute ice cream shop- Baskin Robbins! We then had about a two hour ride to our hotel.

Comments