A DAY IN HARRISBURG AND GHOST TOUR

Hey everyone! I went on a school trip about the Civil War and I wanted to share some photos. We went to many different places such as Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington DC. I had so much fun!




First we went to the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. It was located in a really pretty area! We learned about the weapons they used, what they wore during the war, and much more. 












Next we had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings (I think I had way too much lol). Then we went to the Antietam Battlefield. We had a bus tour of the battlefield where a tour guide came onto our bus, and we also got to walk around. This is one of my favorite places we went to! It was so pretty! We also crossed over a small bridge which you will see. 







We climbed a bunch of stairs to see this view! I thought I was going to fall going down the stairs.






After this we went to Brother's Pizzeria for dinner. The last place we went to on this day was Harper's Ferry for a Ghost tour. It started at 8pm and ended around 10pm. It was really fun to see all the old houses and to listen to the stories the guy told us. He also kept trying to scare us by screaming randomly and everyone would jump. 





Comments