CLOTHING TRY ON HAUL REVIEW



Hey guys! Today I have no school because of the snow storm. I can't believe it was 75 degrees not too long ago, and now we have lots of snow on the ground! I love the snow, but at this time of year I want it to go away because I want warm weather and am ready for spring. We have had so many snow days this year, and it will probably push back my graduation date which is unfortunate because I just want to graduate. Today I haven't really been doing much, but I made delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies. Anyways, I finally got my Shein package in the mail and wanted to do an honest review on the clothes. I have ordered from Shein before, and have been very impressed by it, but I never truly know what to expect. Honestly, the worst part is the shipping time because it is around two weeks, but worth it! I always try to read the reviews online before I buy an item which has been very helpful. I am actually very obsessed with all of these clothing items and am so happy with everything that I got. I also bought some clothes from Marshall's the other day that you will see.


From Shein- I love this halter crop tank top. It is a thin material, but I don't mind because it was only $4! I like that it is not too short or long, and the back is mostly open too. It is stretchy which I love. I ordered a size up so it wouldn't be too short because of what the reviews said. It will be so cute to wear in the summer with high waisted shorts. For now, I will be wearing a cardigan over it to keep me warm! 

From Shein- Here is a redish maroon color crop top that is a slim fit. This is actually really nice quality and it was only $6! I love this so much, and I have no complaints. It is true to size and stretchy as well.

From Shein- This floral cold shoulder blouse is gorgeous. It is slightly see through but is definitely wearable. I will be wearing this all the time in the spring, and this was $9! This is not a stretchy fabric, but I still love it.

From Marshall's- This is a really cute gray blouse with bell sleeves. I have been loving this style lately. It is really nice quality and so comfy for only $9.99!

From Marshall's- This is a super comfortable shirt and I actually tied a knot at the bottom so that it had some shape and was not so long. I love the material too because it is 74% modal and 26% polyester so it has a stretchy feeling- kind of like an athletic shirt material. This was $9.99 and I am very happy with this purchase.

From Marshall's- For my last review, I got this pink and white striped crop top. It is super soft and I love the twist at the bottom. It looks really cute with high waisted jeans. This was $7.99 and I have nothing bad to say about it!


Comments