EVERYDAY MAKEUP PRODUCTS

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday :) Today I will be sharing my everyday makeup products, and recommend them to you!! I will give you links to these products if you would like to purchase them. And yes I am aware that my nails are very chipped and need to be done in these photos!!

This is a really nice BB cream if you want to even out your skin tone, but don't want too much coverage. Just be aware that it is VERY liquidy, and will run out of the bottle as soon you open it. BB Cream

This mascara is great because it gives your lashes a lot of length, but not a lot of volume. So I usually use this mascara as a topcoat. Rimmel London Mascara
I recommend this mascara because it definitely gives your lashes lots of volume. Just make sure not to put too much on or it will clump. I could not find a link to buy this, but I purchased it at Ulta.

I love this two in one eyebrow pencil and brush. The pencil is a little thick, so just be careful to draw in your eyebrows, but it is very cheap and works for me. Eyebrow Pencil
This is such a beautiful gold highlighter! This is the first gold one I used and I got a lot of compliments on it! Highlighter

I love this highlighter and bronzer duo. I don't really wear bronzer a lot but it looks so pretty when I do wear it along with the highlighter. Highlighter Bronzer Duo

My friend actually gave this to me and this is the first Burt's Bees product that I own! It is so moisturizing and smells delicious! It is great when you don't want a ton of color or put on lipstick. Burt's Bees Chapstick



Comments

  1. That is my FAVORITE Burt's Bees chapstick! I use it all day every day. That gold highlighter looks amazing too. I need some of that!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the chapstick is great! And you should definitely try out the highlighter!

      Delete

Post a Comment