SEATTLE TRAVEL GUIDE


Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I will be doing a Seattle travel guide. I went there this summer with my family and I had so much fun, and I miss it a lot. My Grandpa lives near Seattle which is the main reason why we went there. We went to Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, Space Needle, and Mount Rainier National Park. We also went to Pike's Place Market, but I didn't really get any good photos of it. It was a really neat market though and the first ever Starbucks is located near there, so I would recommend going there. It was very sunny when we went there, and I surprisingly got sunburned on my neck the day we went to the zoo & aquarium. Out of all places, I get sunburned in Washington State!


Chihuly Garden and Glass

I loved going here because everything was made out of glass. It was so amazing and interesting to see all the different pieces. We spent about an hour here and took a ton of photos!


One of the coolest things I have ever seen by far. Everything was so pretty!


This was one of my favorite rooms because the ceiling had glass and I loved all the colors as you can see in this photo. 

                                              Mt. Rainier National Park                                            

This isn't in Seattle, but it's about an hour and a half away. I definitely recommend going here because it was amazing seeing the mountain close up. I am so glad I got to check this off my bucket list. There is also a cabin where you can eat lunch and go in the gift shop. I thought it was going to be a lot colder since it's near the mountains, but it was actually very warm so dress appropriately! I wish I wore shorts but oh well.






These pictures don't do it justice- it looks so much prettier and bigger in person.

Space Needle

This is a very popular place in Seattle. The Space Needle has amazing 360 views. Make sure you bring
a jacket because it is very windy when you go outside, but you can also see the view from inside. It
was a very nice view of the Seattle and we could see a few mountains. Seeing the whole city was
amazing and this is a must do in Seattle!



Point Defiance Zoo&Aquarium

This was in Tacoma, WA, but definitely loved going here. This is where I got sunburned! I loved seeing
all the different types of animals0 my favorite were probably the polar bears! We also got to eat lunch
here and it was really yummy!



The polar bears were very entertaining and interesting to watch! There was a big crowd so it was hard to get a good shot of them.

Other pictures from my trip

We visited the waterfront and it was super pretty!


This was at a flower garden and it was beautiful! Definitely have to take pictures there! There was a gazebo there too.


This was at Pike's Market. There were so many different places to shop. You could buy food, like fresh fruit or desserts. 





Here is a quick video of my trip!






Comments